Become A Country Fusion® Star With The One Day, Seven Hour Instructor Certification Course
Country Fusion® Star Instructor Certification Course provides you with the background you will need to become a Country Fusion® Star. In this course, you will learn what Country Fusion™ is and how to dance the Country Fusion® dances.
- Discover the history of Country Fusion®
- Learn about the set-up of a Country Fusion® Class; such as the HIIT intervals, wild card songs, and how the class is designed to work your whole body
- Become familiar with Country Line Dancing Terms and dance steps like TAGS, Restarts, Rocking Chair, Pivots, Grapevines and Shuffles
- Dance to classic country songs and learn classic country line dances
- Gain an understanding of the human anatomy and learn modifications to help students perform their best
- Learn how to assess a class and make students feel confident and comfortable
As a Country Fusion® Star, you will receive discounts on Country Fusion® apparel and will receive support from Country Fusion® on how to market and promote your Country Fusion® classes. You will also receive a list of the songs that are used in the Country Fusion™ work out class and will receive the choreography to the songs.
Upon the completion of the certification class and passing the Country Fusion® Certification quiz, you will receive a Certificate of Completion indicating that you have successfully completed the Country Fusion® Certification class.
Upcoming training sessions:
Country Fusion® burns 500+ calories in one 50 minute session! It is centered around country line dancing with 4 wildcard (non-country) dances.
Next Instructor Training
Sunday Sept 16th 2018
Accents on Dance 139 Route 10 East Succasunna, NJ 07876